There are many campus resources for storing your active research data at Emory:
- Emory Box: a file sharing and collaboration tool, tailored to Emory users. It’s available to all active faculty, staff, and students, and is certified for storage of sensitive data (such as protected health information under HIPAA). Log in at emory.box.com with your Emory ID and password.
- Storage Management: provides centralized and cost-effective file storage services, including secure servers, off-site backups, custom access arrangements, and trusted storage options.
- Emory College IT: provides technology services and assistance to faculty, students, and staff in the College of Arts and Sciences.
- TARDIS: Emory’s locally hosted supercomputing cluster for high performance computing (HPC).
- Emerson Center for Scientific Computation: provides high-end computational facilities and expertise to the computationally oriented scientific research at Emory.
- Emory Integrated Core Facilities: for help accessing resources from Emory’s many core facilities supporting advanced instruments and technologies.